Sunday, November 22, 2009

i know it has been some time since my last real life post. not a whole lot has been happening lately though. the big news is that the hubby is finally going to be returning to work. no more trying to live off my fairly puny paycheck. so YAY to the good news there. of course this means that i am going to have to figure out what to do with the kids during the day. i have been looking into the daycare that picks up from the school they are in but i was not really impressed. i was spoiled by the daycare i used to use before the hubby was not working and i would prefer to put them there but they do not pick up from the school. it is all pretty frustrating. i may have to have G do the after school program 2 days a week and put the other 2 in the daycare i like, but then i have to pick up from 2 places on those days and that just seems like a lot to do. i am already tired at the end of my 10 hour days so to add all the extra driving around in... i guess we'll see.

i have also been in the process of applying to a top raiding guild on my server. for my non gaming readers - i don't really think i can explain and have you understand why i would need to apply to play a video game... you just won't understand. to my gaming readers, i am sure you understand that this can be pretty time consuming, making sure you have all the right gems & enchants and that your gear is up to par. having them inspect and comment on every little thing and such... well, the good news is that they are interested in taking me on. i have to talk to one of the officers in game and they want to make sure they have room for me. they currently were not actively recruiting resto shamans and they have 3 main ones right now that are better geared than me, so even if they don't take me now, its pretty great that i look good enough for them to have interest.

so, better late than never, but here are some better Halloween pics of the kids. one is out of focus, but since i am at work that is as good as it is going to get. =P


**photos courtesy of Grandma Carol as i am too lazy to take my own off my camera.

**Edit: i was accepted to the guild i applied to. Yay!! I am now Khaelie of Cadia. My first raid with them will be on Tuesday, wish me luck!

3 comments:

oldmanfromblackforest said...

Boy what a shock it'll be to hubby. after a 3 and a half month "early retirement" it's killing me to go back to real work...

Kent and Kim said...

Super cute halloween pictures!

Anonymous said...

awww, they are all so cutie!