Thursday, December 11, 2008

one down... i may just pull this off! the others should go much quicker as i had to spend all day saturday getting material and stuff... didn't leave me much time to work on the actual quilt that day.
of course we have stuff to do this weekend as well... i have yet to put up the tree... i may put that off until next weekend though since i need the floorspace to put the quilts together. i did get most of the envelopes addressed so cards should be on the way soon. i should be able to get the kids gifts wrapped this weekend. and maybe i can even get the stockings up. it's gonna be busy... i may need a nice cocktail to keep things interesting! lol

2 comments:

Solitare said...

Sounds like you have been busy! I can't believe it is almost Christmas, I haven't put up a tree or any decorations yet! Plus I still have some presents to get. We are excited to see you all, good luck with getting everything done!

susie said...

Well, I don't have a tree either, and I don't have all my presents. But I will have the kids this weekend, so you'll have some time!