Sunday, March 28, 2010

ok, i have finally gotten back to my blog and i have a pic of the new tattoo... now this is the day it was done and it isn't completely healed quite yet, but here it is:

also here is a picture of the kids on my birthday:

i was going to go visit a friend in denver, but they all got sick so me and the kids came home. we did stop by the Capitol building for G's Wolf badge requirement and took the tour there. and then we went to the Downtown Aquarium and saw all kinds of neat fish and the tigers and birds that they have there... sadly since that was not in the plan for the day, i did not have my camera and so i do not have any pictures to share...but it was still loads of fun. i was going to take them to Casa Bonita for dinner, but after the tour and the walk through the aquarium, they were all pretty pooped so we just ate on the way home.
then on saturday, we all went to see How to Train Your Dragon. It was a great movie!! I think the kids liked it too! ;o) then we hung out at home for the rest of the day. I did get to working on the quilt i started last year for my nephew... i finally got the top done and will be finishing it next weekend if all goes well so i can get it too him soon! I also crocheted a hat for my niece that i was going to send her for her birthday...several weeks ago... but i forgot to mail it and so i hope that she can use it next winter.

No comments: